Saturday, October 21, 2006

Heaviest Element Ever Seen Anywhere Around!

Woah, these scientists are certainly very busy peoples making all sorts of new experiments every day! It looks like some new tests done by scientists on some elements made a new element in the pretty recent past here. According to these real smartest peoples:
A team of Russian and American scientists said yesterday that it had created the heaviest element ever seen in a laboratory, a dab of matter that lasted for less than one-thousandth of a second but would add an entry at the farthest reaches of the periodic table and suggest that strange new elements may lie beyond.
So I recently got some educations to let me know how to use the Internets more better than I have before and I did some researching to discover just how heavier the heaviest element, besides new #118 sciene element, there is out there in our world. I found from Google searching and Yahoo searching that this type of Element, the one known as a Honda Element 2006 in this photo here, is pretty heavier. In fact, it is weight of almost 3,500 pounds! That sounds like a lot right there!

These scientists what made this new element number 118 then must have had some real heavily-duty tough guy tables to hold this heavy thing! (Note: 118 new element is probably very more heavy than 4,000 pounds by my calculations) In fact, I have found an elusive photos of this big table that maybe these scientists used in their experimenting.

This picture seems to show some small scientists running around making experiments. In reality, those scientists are actually real-life full-size peoples! I know, I did not believe this at first, but my friend who knows a lot about this things tells me it's true! This could be the biggest table ever in history to hold the heaviest new element 118 in history! I sure hope someday us normal peoples who aren't scientists might have a chance to use this table. Maybe if all of us write in to Ikea, it will happen. Let's see what we can do!

No comments: